- White papers
- Measuring the Effect of Module-Level Power Electronics on Soft Costs (770KB)
- Thermal Performance of AC Modules (1.39MB)
- PVWatts Derating Factors for SolarBridge Microinverters (1.09MB)
- Introduction to AC Modules and Solar Power Electronics (538KB)
- Safety Advantages of AC Module Systems (346KB)
- Reliability in PV inVeRteR Design (382KB)
- Product Brochures
- MissionSolarBridge's mission
SolarBridge's mission is to reduce the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for solar installations by dramatically improving reliability, increasing energy production and simplifying installation.
See how SolarBridge is revolutionizing reliability in PV Microinverters.
SolarBridge Technologies is making solar energy easier, more reliable and more affordable. SolarBridge and its partners are working together to drive solar adoption by delivering TrueACTM modules to the residential and commercial markets. Through its module-integrated design and superior reliability, SolarBridge reduces the cost of solar installations and ultimately accelerates grid parity for solar energy.
SolarBridge Technologies is based in Austin, Texas. Led by a highly experienced executive team, SolarBridge offers the industry’s highest standards of reliability, backing the SolarBridge PantheonTM microinverter with a 25-year warranty.