Safe. Simple. Reliable.
- White papers
- Measuring the Effect of Module-Level Power Electronics on Soft Costs (770KB)
- Thermal Performance of AC Modules (1.39MB)
- PVWatts Derating Factors for SolarBridge Microinverters (1.09MB)
- Introduction to AC Modules and Solar Power Electronics (538KB)
- Safety Advantages of AC Module Systems (346KB)
- Reliability in PV inVeRteR Design (382KB)
- Product Brochures
SolarBridge Technologies offers an innovative microinverter technology that makes rooftop solar safer, simpler and more reliable.
With the SolarBridge AC Module System, module manufacturers and installers can offer their customers a complete, roof-ready AC module solution. With an integrated SolarBridge Pantheon microinverter, each AC module can perform its own power conversion. SolarBridge is the only company that delivers a module-integrated microinverter backed by a standard 25-year warranty. Our on-site and web-based management system completes the solution for 24/7 monitoring of every customer’s system.
- Roof-ready AC modules are up to twice as fast to install as DC modules.
- System design becomes easier with no string sizing or AC bus cables.
- Additional AC modules are easy to add because each module operates independently.
- Only SolarBridge offers an integrated microinverter backed by the same 25-year guarantee as a solar module.
- SolarBridge designs its microinverters for reliability, using film caps instead of e-caps or other failure-prone components.
- Rigorous testing and qualification ensures performance and reliability well beyond regulatory standards.
- Constant on-site monitoring identifies performance issues quickly, minimizing any system downtime.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) at the module level means each AC module produces its maximum power.
- AC module system produce up to 25 percent more energy, even in shady conditions.
- Sites previously disqualified due to shade or roof orientation are now good candidates for solar.
- No exposed DC wiring on the roof or in the building, decreasing the risk of shock hazard.
- The microinverter automatically shuts off in the event of a fire or arc fault.
- In the event of a fire, rescue workers can shut off all live electricity, not just the central inverter.
Learn how SolarBridge is helping to lower the cost of energy and making solar more accessible to more people than ever before. Visit the Learning Lab to find out more!